Yesterday was my last therapy session with my latest therapist and in the few months that she was my therapist I:
- I was re-diagnosed from Major Depressive Disorder to Bipolar II
- I stopped taking meds, and started smoking marijuana
- I learned how to distinguish feelings
- Learned how to forgive and make sense of other people’s emotions
- My self harm has become less habitual
- I am starting to do more things for myself because I WANT to do them and I learned how to respect myself
- She taught me that it’s okay to take a compliment and accept it. People are sometimes nice to be nice, they don’t always have anterior motives.
- I have become less paranoid of people’s motives
- I have became less impulsive
- My sad and happy days are starting to balance out
- I have gotten less anxiety attacks than I have ever had.
Cant wait to meet the new therapist in two weeks. Shit is looking up man, and I can’t wait to tell myself one day “Ive been self harm free for a year, can deal with my emotions, can make rational decisions, can feel comfortable around people and not feel paranoid, and have better days than bad days, in a normal, non euphoric manner.”